ProFTP 1.4- FTP client software by Labtam
Date: 19 April 2001
ProFTP is a file transfer program which allows you to transfer files between your PC and a remote computer using the ARPANET standard File Transfer Protocol.
Major differences from Version 1.3 to Version 1.4
1. The following enhancements have been made :
1.1. Lpd :
- MS Windows 2000 Lpr may send first an extremely large data length that practically may never be reached. Then it sends the actual data and finally just closes the connection. New LPD processes correctly such a case.
1.2. Ftp :
- works correctly with the bison FTP daemon;
1.3. Xwppeg :
- this utility was implemented to provide the maintenance of multi-users licenses.
1.4. The run-time "User's Manual" was renovated.
2. Bugs that have been fixed on Version 1.4 :
2.1. Ftp :
- the bug of directory listing for AIX 4.3.3 was fixed;
2.2. Install :
- the "Variable is not large enough for string variable" message took place during installation procedure.
The programs associated in this package may send and/or receive broadcast IP requests. Since such packets cannot cross the nearest firewall/gateway/router, please be sure that these IP requests are invisible from outside your network. We assume that such behavior cannot be considered as "Hacking" or "Trojan horse's action".
|Home | Products | Download | Order Now | Upgrade | Support | Pricing | Company Information | Contact Us|