ProNFS Version 1.5 - NFS Client and Server by Labtam.
Date: 5 Nobember 2001
Labtam is pleased to present a new software update for ProNFS now Version 1.5.
NFS Client and Server for Microsoft Windows. The only NFS software that gives you the high performance file sharing connectivity capabilities. ProNFS enhances your networking performance and access
The ProNFS Package can be split into the following:
ProNFS Server can be installed on any Windows 95/98/2000/NT PC to share your local drives and folders with other networked users, no matter which operating system they are running on their workstations. Only a NFS Client is required on that system for users to mount your disks as part of their system.
ProNFS Client can be installed on any Windows 95/98/2000 PC to enable your workstation to benefit from networks NFS Server services. With the help of ProNFS Client you can mount disks and folders from network, no matter under which operating system they reside, and make them as part of your familiar local desktop environment.
New Features on this release include:1. NFS-Client for MS Windows 2000 : the TCP/IP protocol using was implemented;
2. NFS-Client for MS Windows 2000 : the multi-thread mode is implemented to increase the performance.
3. FTP : FTP connections may be done through existing SSH connection. In FTP's "Passive" mode the "Dynamic Forwarding", the new Telnet/SSH feature, may be used. In FTP's "non-Passive", default, mode the usual Telnet/SSH Forwarding feature may be used. You must use SSHPro to be able to use this feature. X-SecurePro has this feature as standard.
4. XStartup : Rexec connections may be done through existing SSH connection using "Dynamic Forwarding" - the new Telnet/SSH feature. You must use SSHPro to be able to use this feature. X-SecurePro has this feature as standard.
5. The max.number of saved "Jobs" is increased from 32 to 256.
6. LPD : the listening LPD port is tunable now. User may set any value instead of standard port 515.
The following bugs have been fixed :1. NFS-Client for MS Windows 9.x/ME :
- the incorrect lengths of GID/UID were increased from 16-bits to 32-bits;
- NFS-Client under Windows/ME did not save changed settings;
- NFS-Client under Windows/ME operated correctly only with mapped drives.
2. NFS-Client for MS Windows 2000 :
- sometimes NFS-Client crashed the system;
- the correct date is provided during an file copying.
3. FTP :
- FTP crashed under Windows 2000;
- else some FTP-servers are recognized and their listings are viewed correctly.
Single User licenses are at $40.00 USD. Please visit Software Pricing page for pricing on Multiple Licenses.
If at anytime you require any information or assistance please do not hesitate to e-mail us at : email@example.com
Download and try ProNFS software for FREE. (Demo version runs 60 minutes at a time.)
|Home | Products | Download | Order Now | Upgrade | Support | Pricing | Company Information | Contact Us|