ReMapPro Version 2.6
Date: December 4, 2005
Labtam is pleased to present a new software update for ReMapPro now Version 2.6. It is the second major release for the 2005 year.
The main utility, the Comport, is included in the ReMapPro package makes serial (RS232) data from your PC available on TCP/IP-based networks and makes TCP/IP data available on serial ports on your PC. This makes it possible for any other computer on the same network to send and receive serial data through a remote serial port on the PC where the Comport is running. You can connect to the remote serial port by connecting to a TCP/IP port. The Comport can also be used to pass the serial data across a corporate intranet or over the Internet. The Comport allows multiple sessions to run simultaneously but each with a different serial port.
The Comport supports full two-way I/O for full control of serial instruments (i.e. any instrument that you can plug into the serial port (RS232, RS422 or RS485) of your PC). Typical devices include most serial devices like gauges, scales and balances, sensors, micrometers, calipers, bar code scanners, densitometers, laboratory instruments, electronic balance or electronic measuring instrument, RF equipment, communication systems, etc...
NOTES on this release (PLEASE READ):
1) Use the "setup -wauto -s" command line (instead of "setup -auto") to start the "Silent Installation"!
New Features on this release include:
1. Comport and Comserv :
2. Virtual COM port Driver :
The following bugs have been fixed:
1. Virtual COM port Driver :
2. Comport and Comserv :
1. Both Comport and Comserv under Windows 2000/XP can create "Virtual COM ports" which may be used to supply any application with COM ports as if they were real. For example, this is necessary on some modern notebooks that do not have physical COM ports at all. This feature is available after installation of the corresponding driver included in the package.
1. Virtual COM port Driver under Win9x:
Single User licenses are at $100.00 USD. Please visit the Software Pricing page for pricing on Multiple Licenses.
If at anytime you require any information or assistance please do not hesitate to e-mail us at:sales@Labtam-inc.com
Download and try ReMapPro software for FREE. (Demo version runs 60 minutes at a time.)
The programs associated in this package may send and/or receive broadcast IP requests. Since such packets cannot cross the nearest firewall/gateway/router, please be sure that these IP requests are invisible from outside your network. We assume that such behavior cannot be considered as "Hacking" or "Trojan horse's action".
|Home | Product | Download | Order Now | Upgrade | Support | Pricing | Company Information | Contact Us|
|Copyright © 1999 - 2003 LabtamTM Inc.|