SSHPro - ssh client by Labtam
Date: 06 October 2000
SSH software by Labtam: SSH client. It brings security to a PC and a company Lan/Wan or Intranet.
SSH is the industry standard for remote logins. It addresses most of the critical issues which concerns most users while on the internet ; cyber hackers stealing passwords and other important information. SSHPro brings you Typical remote system administration, file transfers, and access to corporate resources over the Internet. It bring Security to a PC and a company Lan/Wan or Intranet.
SSHPro is a SSH client for the Windows package which is an "Add On" to X-Server.
It cannot be installed as a standalone package. During the 3rd quarter we will be making SSHPro a standalone package.
As a promotion for SSHPro, we are making the first release free to all X-Server users.
SSHPro was implemented as an extension DLL. It is a superb terminal emulator/telnet client for Windows. It provides SSH capabilities to SSHPro without sacrificing any of existing functionality. Furthermore, SSHPro has been developed entirely outside of the USA, and can be sold anywhere in the world (apart from places where people aren't allowed to own cryptographic software).
- Compatible with SSH protocol version 1.5
- Ciphers: 3DES, IDEA, Blowfish, DES, RC4
- Authentication using password
- Compression support
- Connection forwarding, including full support for X-protocol connection forwarding
- Server authentication using the ssh_known_hosts database (including the option of adding a server's key to the database)
- Authentication RSA, rhosts and rhosts+RSA
- SSH-2 Implementation