3. The XSecurePro Requirements
Your computer system must meet the following hardware, software, host and network requirements for you to install and use XSecurePro.
PC Hardware & Software Requirements
- A standard 32-bit IBM PC (e.g., i486, or Pentium) or 100% compatible
- 8 Mbytes RAM
- Color graphics controller supporting SVGA video modes
- Mouse Unit compatible with Microsoft Windows
- 25 Mbytes free hard disk space.
Note that this disk requirement does not account for the disk cluster size. The larger the cluster size the greater the disk requirement.
In addition to the above requirements, you need one of the following operating systems:
- MS Windows 9x/ME/NT4/2K/2K3/XP/Vista
- TCP/IP facility with Windows Sockets Interface.
- TCP/IP protocols over Ethernet or Serial port connection
- Optional server implementations of FTP and TFTP
- Virtual terminal protocol Telnet
- SSH1/SSH2 encryption protocol
- Optional server implementation of Berkeley Line Printer protocol
- Login account on the host machine.